Sunday, October 19, 2008

This road sign is one of my favorites. Its very tactical in its approach, and user friendly.


I think there should be more signs like this in everyday life.  Like maybe a picture of a Starbucks Frappachino next to a bathroom scale that's hitting the 300lbs mark and the sign would read... "People that regularly consume these, will hit the bathroom scale like this".
 
Or maybe a picture of a few martini glasses next to a guy with his head in the toilet and the sign would read... "when you drink more than 3 of these, you will end up with your head in one of these".
 
Life needs more tactical, user-friendly signs like this one.  It would make the world a better place.

Posted by email from Jon Talbert's posterous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so agree... signs should be very clear as to what they really mean... some are so hard to figure out. But I totally love your idea on Starbucks, that would be very user friendly. I for one would totally 'get it'.