Friday, December 19, 2008

Saying goodbye to some of my boys on the Earthquakes


This picture is a few of my boys from the San Jose EarthQuakes. The first guy in the front is Shea, he will be back next year, next is James, he was picked up by Seattle in the expansion draft. The next guy is Mikel, I'm not sure what's happening with him, the fourth guy is Davide who currently playing on an Adidas team in the offseason... He will me back with the Quakes next season.
 
The very last guy is Jay. He and I just had lunch, and discussing some of his options. Jay is traveling from San Jose to Tampa, and will spend the holidays with family. I will continue to pray for Jay as things unfold for him. He is a great guy with a huge heart. I'm glad we shared lunch before he left.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Jon Talbert's posterous

No comments: