Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm reading World Wide Rave. A helpful work culture-shapers & community leaders/entreprenuers.


I came across Works Wide Rave from a buddy in Nashville. I watched a webcast called "Viral Marketing: How to Create A World Wide Rave"
 
http://www.Hubspot.com/archive/world-wide-rave-webinar
 
The concepts on marketing are simple and counter-intuitive to conventional marketing methodologies.
 
I'm reading through from a church-based, culture shaping, perspective... I must say my head is swirling with new ideas.
 
I'm wondering how cool it would be if I could get the author out here to the bay area...

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from Jon Talbert's posterous

1 comment:

David Meerman Scott said...

Hey, glad you enjoyed WWR. I think it is totally applicable to building a congregation (or just about anything).

Would love to speak to your group. I have another gig April 28-29 so maybe we can fit it into that timeframe.

David