Sunday, June 29, 2008

Warning Labels that Crack me up

Warning labels crack me up! These ones I find particularly funny:


Paper Shredder warning....





Do not shred hands, keys, ties, or children! I would never have thought to shred those things... but you can count on me thinking it now! Everytime I shred paper I think... "how do you get children through that tiny opening?"

"Hey kid... come here... I want to try something!"



iPod Shuffle label...



Can you read the fine print (underlined in red)?


Item number 2 reads...


2. Do not eat iPod Shuffle.


What the heck? Who is eating these things?




Here's my all time favorite warning label.


A perscription medication written by a Vet, for a dog...




The warning label reads:
1. May cause drowsiness. (ok, that makes sense)
2. Alcohol may intensify this effect. ("hey you guys... take the dogs tequilla bowl away, she's on medication!")
3. Use care when operating a car or dangerous machinery. ("Ok dog... no more burying bones with a rototiller... you are on medication!!")


No comments: