Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've got AIDS... (A)n (I)nsane (D)esire to (S)erve


I’m looking to all my network friends for financialsupport as I participate in the Walk for AIDS Silicon Valley.  TeamBeautiful Day will be the largest team with 5 churches canceling services on SundayOct 19th and practically living out our faith and convictions in thestreets of Santa Clara County.

 

However, Team Beautiful Day is currently 3rd infundraising.

 

Will you help me raise funds for research and relief forthose who are suffering with HIV/AIDS.

I’m looking for 10 people who will support me for $25.


To support me is easy… just click my name (link) Jon Talbert
and it will takeyou to the site where you can make a donation.  

If you are one of my friends on facebook, myspace, linkedin,plaxo, next cat, twitter, posterous, or just a casual reader of my personalblog… this is your chance to be part of something insanely great...stopping the spread of HIV/AIDS, and caring for the least of these.

 

 

Posted by email from Jon Talbert's posterous

No comments: