Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm heading to the Sharks game with my family and the boys from the Earthquakes. Soccer players watching hockey players. hhmmmm...


Before I head out to the game… I’m going to giveyou all an eyeful.  Yes, an eyeful.

 

This is some of my daughters photography… she isworking her portfolio and stands to make good money for her art work.  Shewill have a website soon.  In the mean time you can check some of it here.

 

So tonight is the Sharks game, tomorrow is the Earthquakesgame… and if I can somehow get to Sundays Raider game it would be the BayArea Sporting Trifecta. 

 

Sharks is preseason, I do not care if they win

 

Earthquakes are in the playoff hunt… they must win

 

Raiders look better every week… they ought to win

 

 

 

 

Posted by email from Jon Talbert's posterous

No comments: