Sunday, September 14, 2008

Now I feel like a big goober. That one did not work either. Lets try this one.

Not sure what my problem is today. I was really digging my “Igot AIDS” post… but nothing was showing up telling you all howsupport me with thousands upon thousands of phat green moola. So I shall type theweb address and ask you to go there… hit “register to walk”then on the left column hit “sponsor a participant”, then type inmy name Jon Talbert.

Then you are good to go………………

Here’s the link (again)

http://www.aidscoalition.org/

www.aidscoalition.org

thanks my network peeps!!

Posted by email from Jon Talbert's posterous

1 comment:

victoria said...

This may sound like a crazy question.....is there any way I could donate through paypal? It is where my extra money is at the moment.